Friday, February 26, 2010

Away For the Weekend? Think Again


I’m just wondering…

Why would you own a pet that you can’t leave at home alone for more than a couple of hours, or not at all?

Want to go out of town for the weekend?
I don’t think so!

Not unless:
a) A family member or friend comes and stays at your house.
b) You’ve hired someone to come and stay at your house full time, or visit several times a day.
c) You’ve boarded your dog out.

Some dog owners tend to buy things (including pets) impulsively...

4 comments:

  1. mrscolombo@yahoo.comMarch 3, 2010 at 9:51 PM

    ARGHH!!! People who mistreat their dogs (or any other animal) that way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the many many MANY reasons I do not now nor will I ever own a dog. I wish like all hell that I hadn't married a stupid cat hater, but I did. So we have no pets at all. I have to say that it makes going places easier!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, that photo of the dog CRACKED ME UP!!!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet - the beauty of having a cat is that all you have to do is put down more food than they can possibly eat while your gone, a couple of BIG bowls of water and an extra cat box or two. You can then be gone for several days! Cats sleep most of the time anyway!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is word verification free.
IS YOURS?
I love your comments and will do my best to respond to each and every one.