I'm sure this subject has just about been beaten to death on various blogs.
I love Costco!
There I've said it...
- I've gone to Costco several times for no other reason, besides eating for free.
- I've totally gotten over my shyness about "repeat" sampling.
- Sometimes I take more than one at a time.
- The best time to go is about 3:00 P.M. on a weekday.
- If I can't get full on samples, a polish sausage and a "bottomless" drink for $1.50 can take care of the rest.
- I've entered famished and left needing nothing but a nap.
I live in the only zip code in the United States that has more than one Costco. We live between them. It's about 5 minutes in either direction.
You know what? I'm going today! I sure hope they are giving out samples of all the different flavored sausages.
Is it just me?