Monday, April 26, 2010

Patrick Tillett Monday Minute 4-26-2010

It's all happening at Ian's place. Check it out... 
Monday Minute


1 - What drugs have you done in your life?
I respectfully refuse to answer that question, on grounds that it would most certainly incriminate me.

2 - A/S/L?
No thanks! Why? Do I look deaf to you?

3 - Do you pick your nose?
Out of a crowd? Not usually.

4 - What's your favorite childhood cartoon
Felix the cat!

5 - List the URL, of what you believe to be the best blog post you've ever done
http://patricktillett.blogspot.com/2009/07/hello-again-dad.html

8 comments:

  1. Hey Pat,
    I also asked Ian if ASL means American Sign Language. It made no sense to me otherwise. Felix was also a fave of mine, but I went with Speed Racer (perhaps because I never did speed) for the sake of the Monday Minute.
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for #1 Pat. I thought I was the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, Ally, there are several of us who are 'chicken'.
    Felix the Cat, yeah, you go, boy!
    Righty O!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops did I incriminate myself?

    I noticed a lot of folks missed the ASL thing, American Sign Language works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you on your best post. It was the first one I read from your site and I was hooked by your storytelling. Oh and BIRDMAN and the GALAXY TRIO was the best childhood cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just keeping it real with item #1.
    Item #2, I knew what it "really" meant, but not because I've ever been in a chat room myself...honest!

    thanks Cal - That post related to one of the high and low points of my life...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're the first one I've seen who has posted a link to their favourite post. For that, I will reward you by going back and reading it.

    I could pick my nose out of a line up. No doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scoman - thanks for stopping by and commenting!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is word verification free.
IS YOURS?
I love your comments and will do my best to respond to each and every one.