- Dysfunctional Family. This family lives behind us and down the hill. They need full time therapy. All we know about them is the yelling, cursing, and cops.
- Cloppity House. The guy walked home drunk in the middle of the night with clogs on. His steps made a "cloppity" sound. This happened five years ago, but the name stuck.
- Yappity Dog House. These folks actually denied that their yappity dog barked all day while they were at work. Thank goodness they moved.
- Unfriendly House. For reasons unknown to us, the wife in this house just flat out doesn't care for us. Although her husband seems to like us, when she's around, he pretends not to see us. Poor guy...
- Sliding Down The Hill House. We live on the ridge line of a hill top. A house across and down from us a ways has slipped down the slope a bit. There is also a semi-wilderness trail that starts next to their house. (also known as "start of the trail house."
- Cooper House. These people now rent the house from the "yappity dog" owners. They have a stupid dog that they can't control. All we've ever heard them say is "Cooper, Cooper!" The dog just won't shut up. You can't have a conversation with them because the dog won't stop barking at you. I told the lady yesterday that I give up...
- Start Of The Trail House (see "sliding down the hill house.")
- Cat Murderer House. These cruel people have lost 3 cats to coyotes, but they keep getting new ones. Someday, there is going to be a confrontation between the two of us.
I'm sure our house is known as "the guy wearing pj's at noon on weekdays drinking beer in the back yard" house"
thanks to Bossy Betty (one of my favorites) for inspiring this post.